The Lokosana® Grounding Pads by SAMINA are hand-crafted in Austria and contains:
- A thin layer of virgin wool inside that serves as a moisture pathway to avoid direct contact with the silver within the pad.
- A cotton/silver fabric and bio-magnets or no bio-magnets (light).
- A cover made from 100% certified organic cotton that encases the thin wool and cotton/silver fabric.
- A standard 3-pronged plug that connects directly to the ground in the electric panel.
- A white coiled cord connects the plug with the grounding pad.
- When used with SAMINA sleep systems, the pad is placed directly beneath the SAMINA wool pad topper & on top of the natural rubber mattress. When used with other mattresses, we suggest placing directly on the mattress and under a protection cover with sheets over both.
- For additional information, see Lokosana Grounding Pad.
The Lokosana® sleeping and grounding pad by SAMINA is a certified medical device (CE) according to the EU standards established and administered by Swissmedic for the promotion of sleep and quality regeneration. Learn more, see Sleeping Grounded.